30" Musical Saw
The 30” Baritone has approximately the same range as the 28” starting around Eflat with a somewhat fuller richer sound.
Each saw includes a hand made mallet which can be very helpful to beginners and is a solid alternative to bowing the saw. An information sheet/instruction manual written by Charlie Blacklock is also included.
What Makes a Blacklock Saw
- What Makes a C. Blacklock Special?
- Highest quality spring steel imported from England
- That perfect combination of shape, taper and thickness for ease of playing, increased range and that wonderful C. Blacklock Special sound
- Full Rich Sound
- Handle design increases range on low side
- Every saw comes with mallet and instruction sheet
- Every saw is customized and fine-tuned for sound and comfort before leaving our shop
- Well over 2 octaves on a 28” saw
- Made in the USA