26" Musical Saw
Many find the 26” tenor to be the easiest to play because of its size. It has a 2 octave range starting at around A above middle C and a slightly brighter sound.
We ship by weight and location. Domestic orders generally ship by UPS. International orders generally ship by USPS.
Each saw includes a hand made mallet which can be very helpful to beginners and is a solid alternative to bowing the saw. An information sheet/instruction manual written by Charlie Blacklock is also included.
What Makes a Blacklock Saw
- What Makes a C. Blacklock Special?
- Highest quality spring steel imported from England
- That perfect combination of shape, taper and thickness for ease of playing, increased range and that wonderful C. Blacklock Special sound
- Full Rich Sound
- Handle design increases range on low side
- Every saw comes with mallet and instruction sheet
- Every saw is customized and fine-tuned for sound and comfort before leaving our shop
- Well over 2 octaves on a 28” saw
- Made in the USA